Educate students to an advanced level of technical expertise to effectively and efficiently design, engineer, and program "cyber-secure", enterprise-wide, supervisor projects using the Niagara 4 Framework and demonstrate how to migrate existing Niagara AX stations to the N4 model and creating Niagara 4 station databases. This class will mirror the actual steps a student may take in the field to develop existing projects. There will be Advanced N4 Certification testing.
- Niagara Station Installation
- Baja Docs
- Niagara Object Model
- Program Service Batch Editor
- BQL Select Statements
- BQL Aggregates and Predicates
- BQL Having and Order By Clauses
- Data Modeling - Smart Tag Dictionary
- Niagara Entity Query Language
- History Tools
- Series Transforms
- J8000 Features
- Jace Metrics and Diagnostics
- SSL TLS and Certificates
- Niagara Networking
- Export Tags
- Supervisor Provisioning
- Level 2 Certification Test (Last day of class)
Class Logistics Notes:
Please note that the training will still take place from 8:00-5:00 pm Monday through Friday (Friday students will be done when the test is completed). Students should be in a distraction free environment to make sure that they are able to focus during the session. We encourage the students to occasionally use their webcam if possible to allow for better interaction and communication in the virtual environment (though this is not a requirement!). Please do not hesitate to ask questions during the class! This can be done using the Chat or Q&A Panels in the training software or verbally.
This course is intended for Systems Integrators, OEMs, Business Partners and Distributors who have specifically contracted with Tridium to sell and service the Niagara 4 Framework.
- Each student must be Niagara 4 Certified and have a laptop running the most recent Vykon WorkPlace Version 4.8 and NiagaraAX 3.8.401
- Students will need to install Tosibox Softkey remote access software.
- Students will be required to have an internet connection in order to access the class.
- Students must have administrator privileges on your laptop, including the ability to turn off the Windows firewall and to download/install software. Students must also have an internet browser, a recent version of java, and be able to connect to the internet without restriction.
- Students are expected to have a functional working knowledge of Windows and computers, including: understanding navigation, locating files, folder structures, file paths, browser basics, cut/copy/paste, and using a mouse/keyboard (right/left click) in order to be successful in this class.
- Students should have a distraction free environment for the class. It is also recommended that the student have an additional monitor for use during the class.