Niagara 4 Technical Certification (TCP)
The goal of the 5-day, Niagara 4 Technical Certification Training is to educate students to a basic level of technical expertise to effectively and efficiently design, engineer, and program projects using the Niagara 4 Framework. Students who pass the testing at the end of the class will be Niagara 4 certified and will receive an official Tridium Niagara 4 certificate and 4 CEUs.
- Niagara 4 Fundamentals
- Simple Programming Logic
- Tagging & Searching for Components
- Custom Tag Dictionaries
- Alarm Notifications
- History / Trend Data Collection
- Building a Simple PX View
- Network Architecture
- Field Bus Integration
- BACnet Integration
- Tagging with Batch Editor
- Commissioning a JACE
- AX to N4 Migration
- Customizing the Workbench
- Lon Integration
- Security & User Administration
- Security Categories
- User Roles
- User Accounts
- Niagara Network Integration
- Master Schedules
- Alarm Routing & Portal
- Copying Stations
This course is intended for Systems Integrators, OEMs, Business Partners and Distributors who have specifically contracted with Tridium to sell and service the Niagara 4 Framework. A background in HVAC and / or building controls is recommended in order to take this course.
Note: End-User customers are also welcome to attend this class in order to more fully understand the full potential of implementation of this product in their facility.
- Each student is required to have a Windows 7/8/10 based laptop running a licensed copy of the most current version of WorkPlace (4.7.110)
- Students must have administrator privileges on your laptop, including the ability to turn off the Windows firewall and to download/install software. Students must also have an internet browser, a recent version of java, and be able to connect to the internet without restriction
- Students are expected to have a functional working knowledge of Windows and computers, including: understanding navigation, locating files, folder structures, file paths, browser basics, cut/copy/paste, and using a mouse/keyboard (right/left click) in order to be successful in this class.