Resolute Level 1 Solution Training
The goal of the 2-day, Resolute Building Intelligence Level-1 Solution Training is to educate building service providers, to a basic level of technical expertise, to effectively and efficiently map and tag data from their customersâ€™ Tridium Niagara Supervisors in order to produce analytic rule results and reports to provide answers and action items that reduce time and enhance the value of their service offerings to their customers, the building owners. Students who pass the testing at the end of the class will be Resolute Level-1 Solution Training certified and will receive an official Resolute Level-1 Solution Training certificate.
- Typical System Setup including Account and User Management
- Tridium Niagara Supervisor Qualification and Setup
- Demo Customer Creation and Overview of the Resolute Quick Start Guide
- Connector Creation and Auditing
- Customer Creation
- Point Mapping
- Equipment and Point Tagging
- Rules Application and Auditing
- Computed Points Application, Generation, and Auditing
- Reports Application and Auditing
- Building Configuration
- Chart Generation and Functionality Overview
- Reviewing Performance Analytics and Reports and Communicating Results
Target Audience:Â This course is intended for Building Service Providers, including Systems Integrators, BAS Contractors, and Commissioning Agents.
- Each student is required to have a modern laptop with a modern operating system with the Google Chrome browser installed.Â Although not required, it is highly recommended that the Google Chrome browser is updated to the latest version before the class.
- Students must have administrator privileges on your laptop, including the ability to turn off the Windows firewall, connect to the internet without restriction, and to download/install software.
- Students are expected to have a functional working knowledge of Windows and computers, including: understanding navigation, locating files, folder structures, file paths, browser basics, cut/copy/paste, and using a mouse/keyboard (right/left click) in order to be successful in this class.
- Note: Niagara Workbench is NOT required for this class.